This video demonstrates how to install a set of Vland 2006-2013 Lexus IS250/350 LED Headlights. This complete how-to tutorial guides you, from start to finish, through the installation process. If you have any questions make sure to chat online or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to this Headlights: https://vlandvip.com/products/vland-headlights-for-lexus-is250-is350-2008-2012
-= TOOLS NEEDED =-
4. Wire nippers
6. Welding tools
7. Electrical tape
8. Socket wrench
9. Clip driver
10. Bolt driver
-= INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS =-
1. Open the hood.
2. Remove the protective cover.
3. Remove screws and bumpers.
4. Remove the screws of the headlight.
5. Remove the headlight.
6. Remove the bottom bracket of original lamp.
7. Put the bracket on the vland headlights.
8. Bring new light over to car.
9. Seat the new vland headlight.
10. Reinstall the screws back.
11. Close the hood.
12. Installation completed.